Cinnamon Glazed Almonds Recipe
Hot and crispy almonds coated with sugar and cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 16 ounces whole almonds
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- Place butter on 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan and heat in 325F oven until butter melts, about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat egg whites with dash of salt until frothy, then gradually add sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in almonds and cinnamon.
- Pour almond mixture into jellyroll pan and stir, coating with butter.
- Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, until almonds are crisp, about 40 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.