3/4 cup cornmeal
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup milk
1. Mix flour, cornmeal, salt, baking powder, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, blend milk, eggs, and oil until well mixed.
3. Using a mixer, slowly add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing just enough to incorporate.
4. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and pour the batter into the pan, spreading evenly.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.