When it comes to quick and easy dinner solutions, pizza is at the top of my favorites list. My whole family enjoys pizza and this Easy Meatball Pizza was a HUGE hit with everyone!
Aidells® fully-cooked All Natural Chicken Meatballs meatballs are made with real, hand-picked ingredients just like I would make myself. I love that they taste as good as my own, but are much more convenient than making from scratch. They are gluten-free, contain no nitrates, and have no added hormones, which means they get a green light from me to serve to my family!
Easy Meatball Pizza
- 12″ pre-baked pizza shell
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 12 oz. package of fully-cooked Aidells® Italian Style with Mozzarella Cheese Chicken Meatballs*
- 8 oz. shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 TBS chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Put baked pizza shell on sheet pan and coat top with olive oil.
- Spread marinara to within an inch of the edges of the pizza shell.
- Drop ricotta onto marinara by teaspoonfuls, scattering evenly onto the marinara. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan, then 1/2 of the mozzarella.
- Scatter the meatballs onto the mozzarella, then sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake in oven for 8 – 10 minutes, or until the meatballs are heated through and the cheese is melted. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle with fresh basil right before serving