Fans of the new Disney Movie Moana? Then this is the recipe for you! These easy to make Moana inspired white chocolate Oreos are the sweetest! Super easy chocolate treat that will delight your kids or party guests!
Have you guys seen the new Disney film Moana? I’ve heard amazing things about it and it’s definitely on our holiday vacation to do list. We try to see at least one movie together as a family while the kids are on break and Moana is definitely in the running.
Being the Disney nut that I am, I thought it would be fun to do a Moana themed activity before we saw the movie to help get the kids even more pumped up. Say hello to an easy Moana chocolate treat!
Considering what time of year it is, cookies made perfect sense! I know I’m not the only one with holiday baking to do yet right? So, who’s ready to find out how to make this super easy Moana Inspired White Chocolate Oreos recipe?! This Moana party treat is as pretty as it is tasty!
1. Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white candy melts for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Continue to microwave in 10 second increments until melted and smooth.
3. Fill each mold with 2 tablespoons of melted white chocolate. Place an Oreo cookie on top and then spoon additional melted chocolate over the Oreos, up to the top of the molds.
4. Chill for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
5. Once chilled, gently pop each cookie out of the mold and place on the lined baking sheet.
6. With your candy pan or red decorator gel, pipe the Moana logo on top of each cookie.