Smores Bake Recipe
Smores made with brownie mix, marshmallows and hot fudge
- 1 (10.5-ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (1-pound) bag large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 8 graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13 cake pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter per package directions and pour into prepared cake pan.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Place marshmallows over brownies.
- Leaving oven door ajar, place marshmallow-topped brownies under broiler 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown, watching very closely to avoid burning.
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
- Take half of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush other half of graham crackers into crumbs.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and place graham cracker planks randomly into toasted marshmallows.
- Serve immediately.